Professional Assembly You Can Rely On
We have a mixed network of employed staff and subcontractors covering the UK mainland and can provide your business with an unrivalled assembly service. We can tailor our service to meet your needs and provide you with the certainty that the job will be done properly.
All our assemblers are fully trained and uniformed. Our training does not cover simply the assembly of your product, we include customer management to ensure all our assemblies run smoothly. With an ISO-9000 continual improvement model, we seek feedback from all customers on the quality of the service they have received which we share openly with you (see below) and keep you fully aware of the progress we are making with your customers.
We want to provide the highest quality service we can and have systems in place to ensure we do.
Benefits - Why use our service
- PROFESSIONALISM - All our staff are trained to the same high standard, and are incentivised and monitored to ensure consistently high performance. we have a method for booking in work, with clear and transparent fixed pricing and can provide you with KPIs on all work done plus tailor our customer feedback questionnaire to your needs to help capture the information you need.
- INCREASED SALES - However you choose to use our services, having the option to offer your customers a furniture assembly service can only help improve sales for those who don't want to or cannot assemble furniture satisfactorily themselves.
- ENHANCED CUSTOMER SERVICE - In addition to assembly we can help smooth out problems when they occur. Occasionally items will arrive damaged or with missing parts. We can liaise directly with you whilst on site to resolve the matter swiftly for you and your customer. This reduces the overhead of calls from agitated customers, because we can tell you exactly what is required and reduce the friction such calls make.
- REDUCED COSTS THROUGH:
- FEWER RETURNS – How many times have customers misassembled a product complaining it is not fit for purpose and seek a refund, or damaged a product during assembly or simply sent it back because it required assembly?
- RESOLVE PRODUCT DEFECTS – Sometimes drawers don't run properly or doors don't hang properly and your customer needs assistance. This is another area where we can help.
- WHITE GLOVE SERVICE – In some cases you might want to have a bespoke delivery and assembly service to give your customers the highest possible level of care. This has many advantages, most damage occurs in transit to the customers property and additonal damage can occur when a customer tries to move furniture themsleves and drops it. We elimiate this through our careful approach to deliveries. Competant assembly and waste removal ensures your product functions properly and your customers get full value for money.
Using our Service
We can provide you with a fixed price pricelist for all of your products. We publish these on our website if you like, as we have done here:
You can either:-
Include the assembly service in with the price of your products.
Sell the service as an add on yourself.
Refer your customers to our phone number or website ie YourCompany.FlatPackAmigos.co.uk where we will display a list of fixed price assemblies and an overview of our service.
A mixture of the above which suits your product line up and sales channels the best.
Our job sequence includes the following communication with you:-
Email confirmation the job has been booked in with the customer, with a date and 1 hour starting timeslot.
Email confirmation the job has been completed.
We will email/text your customer with our customer satisfaction questionnaire. This can be our standard questions or ones tailored to your preference.
Once completed we will email you a copy.
Training and Quality
All our employees are trained to the Flat Pack Amigos Gold Standard which is currently going through the FIRA Gold Standard Accreditation Scheme. This scheme not only ensures the standard of assembly that we are working to is one of high quality, but our employees will also monitored by FIRA to ensure we adhere to it and maintain the standards.
All our subcontracted labour goes through the training programme in the same way and is used to complement us in areas when we are busy and cover areas where demand is lower.
If your product requires specialist training before anyone assembles it, we have a series of “product champions” who will learn your products and cascade best practice to the rest of our team.
In line with ISO-9000 we have a full complaints process, this is emailed to our customers on confirmation of every booking we make, so that in the event of poor performance on our part customers can easily raise their concerns and we can deal with them effectively. If required this is independently arbitrated by the Furniture Ombudsman.
As a commercial customer we can tailor this to your needs to ensure you have full visibility to as much or as little of this process should these situations arise.
We provide realtime management information, so you can see exactly where we are up to with your clients, any return visits we need to make, plus financials regarding outstanding invoices, jobs completed yet to invoice and jobs booked and so on.
You can log into our website and see the following information, any time of day:
All Job details, with their statuses: “Booked”, “Completed”, “Questionnaire Sent”, “Questionnaire Completed”, “To Invoice”, “Invoiced” etc
Each individual questionnaire with any comments and a summary of Questionnaire Results, which can be used as Key Performance Indicators.
Invoice Sumary to date, Jobs to Invoice etc
We are planning to add a feature where you can book jobs directly into our diary seemlessly whilst you arrange the delivery of your products with your customer.
We think we are the best, why not find out for yourself?